Thursday, October 22, 2009

Majority Of Americans Not Accepting H1N1 Vaccine



I'm not going to take the fucking vaccine either. There have been cases of people having reactions to the vaccine which I shall post here when I find them. The more I hear about instances like this the more I am convinced there is a greater dark agenda at work here and it's called AGENDA 21

This reaks of population reduction thru and thru friends!

Here is another case of a bad reaction to the HIVI flu shot




Experts claim serious side effects of flu shots amount to about one in a million - well this is what that one in a million looks like. This has freaked me out enough to bypass flu shots in the future. But what do I know - to each their own. A 25 year old woman in Ashburn, Virginia has come down with a severe debilitating neurological disorder days after receiving a seasonal flu vaccination.

It's a crap shoot and when it comes to my Health that is something I am not willing to gamble with. I'll take my chances with the virus and bypass the vaccine thank you!


CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO MAIN PAGE................or HERE TO GO HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment